Why choose Circle machinery to package food products?
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Robust machine construction
- Reliable Allen-Bradley control system
- Powder coat painted steel construction
- Multi-lane configurations increase production
- FDA approved product contact materials
- Machines provide gentle handling for delicate products
- No product, no package feature (offered with horizontal models)
- Out of position product, no cut feature reduces risk of machine jams to eliminate wasted products and packaging material (offered with horizontal models)
- Machines can easily be integrated with other upstream or downstream equipment
Circle manufactures feeding and packaging machinery for food products such as:
- Beef jerky
- Cheese powder
- Chocolate sticks
- Drink Mixes
- Freeze pops
- Liquid butter
- Powder drink mixes
- Salad dressing
- Soy Sauce
- Sweet & sour sauce
Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Horizontal machines produce pouches for a wide range of food products.
Liquid Product Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Liquid machines are offered for viscosity ranges from aqueous fluids to heavy creams.
Dry Product Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Dry Product machines can package products including, candy, coffee, and seasonings.